If there is one thing the world admires about the k-pop world is the appearance of physical flawlessness, they just seem to be inhuman.
with the rise of k-pop, Hallyu and South Korea’s obsession with physical perfection came the rise of the S-bodyline. technically the S-bodyline is created by having a body measurement of.
for persons below 5’7 = >170m, 80-58-84. that is bust, waist, and hip respectively. for people above 5’7 = <170m, the measurement would be 90-60-94. Bust, waist, and hip respectively.
It is easy to confuse the S-line body for an hourglass body because they are quite similar. however, a true hourglass body can only be achieved by a plus-size woman.
A plus-size woman looks anywhere around this
An S-line is the slender woman’s version of the hourglass body and my personal bias.
So how do we get this coveted body-worn by k-pop stars and Victoria secret angels? well, it’s not that much of a million-dollar question. But you should note that an S-line body requires a lot of sacrifice and dedication to achieve. I know some people would already be gasping at the thought of having to do hard work to reach their goals as they devour a bar of sneakers.
This, however, would only serve to prove why such bodies are rare and a source of public fascination.
The basics still remain, eat right for your body, avoid junk food, and stop not only binging but also irregular eating patterns. Although this article is not about diet, or weight-loss tips and hacks. It is, however, about what to do after the needful had been completed. It is about the workout you need to do to build the kind of muscles needed to create an S-line. Also, see THE 5 MOST EFFECTIVE CHEEK-BONE EXCERCISE
What is an S-bodyline?
The good thing about this workout is that also though there may be some jumping to it, no bulk muscle will be formed. You would need however to work out AT LEAST four times per week for quick results, ALSO SEE EASY ROUTINE TO REDUCE LEG SWELLING: workouts to take 3 inches off your thighs
The only equipment needed is a resistance band, a yoga mat, and your body🙆. so without further ado…
- squats: I think I don’t need to describe what a good squat is because this workout is so popular. however when you do go up remember to squeeze your butt and thighs towards each other to intensify. 30 sets, of 3 reps. no breaks in between.
- hover pulse squats: this is an inner thigh burner, your legs would be shaking halfway through, if not at the initial. Only the brave would be able to transition to the next workout without a break. After going down to a squat, come up halfway, bend your body forward, arms straight backward strong and in line with your back. Now pulse between an 85 to 95-degree angle, resisting the urge to arch your back or take a break. 10 pulses of 2 reps. Take a 20-30 second break if you need it. if not, fire on Rock star!.
- jump squats: as you come up from your squats, add a jump to it, don’t worry about your pace, just worry about keeping the right form and the tips from the initial squat workout. 15 sets, of 2 reps. Take a 30-sec break.
- backward lunges: after taking the needed break, transition into backward lunges. 30 sets of 2 reps. repeat the whole workout for each leg. Take a break for 20 sec afterward.
- side lunges 25 sets of 2 reps. for each side.
- fire hydrant: use a resistance band for this, or you can omit if you don’t have, the aim of the band is to intensify the session. 25 sets of 2 rep
- fire hydrant kick: after dropping the resistance, do a fire hydrant and kick as you come up, keeping the legs long and strong. 10 sets of 1 rep. Each side.
- knee toe tap: and now for the burner. after lying down on your side supported by your elbow, lift knee forward toward your hipline to a 90-degree angle, Then bend the leg to a 45-degree angle so hill faces butt. touch the knee to the floor in front without dropping, then move legs backward as you open up your hips to let toe touch the floor at back. All the while remember to keep the rest of the body strong and put, let only the legs being worked move. 30 sets of 1 rep.
To keep things really short, I’ll be dividing this article into two, so while this article focuses on the inner thigh, outer thigh, glutes as well as hip dip. the sequel would focus on sculpting the arms, shoulders, and back. I will also share a workout for the oblique to shrink your waistline to the ideal. and for the bust areas, there also will be a workout to increase your boob action. Also, see THE SCIENCE OF GETTING SLIMMER LEGS AND A THIGH GAP
until next time. your number one beauty blogger. XOXO😘 Nerdy Betty
Before you leave, don’t forget to follow the founder of this site on Instagram @halobebe_ng for daily updates that may not make it’s way to this blog. You can also follow our blog on Pinterest @antisocial tomato, we upload daily curated contents there. To round things up here is an after photo of our blog’s administrator
If you love this post and would like to get notified when similar content like this gets uploaded to my blog, consider joining my mailing list!